Our company manufactures cardboard tubes and cores with diameters typically ranging from 15 to 150 millimetres or approximately from 0.5 to 6 inches. We also welcome inquiries for other diameters than the ones mentioned.
We own high-tech machinery capable of manufacturing by 0.1 millimetre or approximately 0.03 inch increments (e.g.: 76.1 mm, 76.2 mm, 76.3 mm; 29.97 in, 30 in, 30.03 in) which enables us to adapt to virtually every diameter.
Depending on the size of the item, we can achieve tight tolerances such as:
± 0.1 mm or 0.03 in inner diameter
± 0.1 mm or 0.03 in outer diameter
± 0.1 mm or 0.03 in length
Our clients can choose from a comprehensive range of finishes for both the inner and the outer parts of our cardboard products: Linings such as kraft (standard), white cellulose (standard), glossy cellulose paper in any of the Pantone® colours, metallic paper, and many more.
Depending on the quantities ordered, we also offer the possibility to order custom prints for both the inner and the outer parts of our cardboard tubes and cores.
Our products are typically distributed to manufacturers and retailers but we can also supply customers directly.
Our base product is invariably either a cardboard tube or a cardboard core but they receive various names depending on the purpose they are going to serve:
– Insulating tape cores.
– Adhesive tape cores.
– Label cores.
– Surgical tape cores.
– Spools for paper, plastic, fabric, and mesh winding.
– Cord and string spools.
– Polyethylene cores.
– Blueprint tubes.
– Mass mailing tubes.
– Postal tubes for shipping calendars, posters, advertising material, etc.
– Cardboard tubes for electronic components.
– Cardboard tubes to roll up or transport vinyl.
– Photography cardboard tubes.
– Display cardboard tubes.
– Cardboard tubes and cores for the textile industry.
– Cardboard tubes and cores for pyrotechnics.
– Protective cardboard tubes for metal components, curtain rails, lighting materials, LED tubes, etc.
– Protective cardboard tubes for submersible pumps.
– Cardboard tubes for retail, spirometry, breathalysers, and medical uses.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are looking for tubes and cores for other applications. We will definitely find a solution fit for your requirements and additionally, we can provide you with samples with no obligation on your part.