Responsible – who is responsible for the processing of the data?
Identity: Tubos Esbert S. a.
Registered office:: C/ Arnau de Vilanova, 20 08105 – Sant Fost de Campsentelles (Barcelona)
Telephone: +34 93 570 65 83
Contact: Susagna Esbert
Domain Name: https://tubosesbert.com
Purposes – for what purposes do we treat your data?
In compliance with what is stipulated in the European Regulation 2016/679 General of Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us for:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery..
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Tubos Esbert SA, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless indicated otherwise or the user is opposed or refrained from their consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted service sector and added value for end users, unless indicated otherwise or the user is opposed or refrained from their consent.
- Compliance with legally established obligations, as well as verification of compliance with contractual obligations, included the prevention of fraud.
- Transfer of data to bodies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories de dades – Quines dades tractem?
Derivada de les finalitats abans esmentades, en Tubos Esbert S. a. gestionem les següents categories de dades:
- Dades identificatives
- Metadades de comunicacions electròniques
- Dades d’informació comercial. En cas que l’usuari faciliti dades de tercers, manifesta comptar amb el consentiment d’aquests i es compromet a traslladar-li la informació continguda en aquesta clàusula, eximint a Tubos Esbert S. a. de qualsevol responsabilitat en aquest sentit.
- No obstant això, Tubos Esbert S. a. podrà dur a terme les verificacions per a constatar aquest fet, adoptant les mesures de diligència deguda que corresponguin, conforme a la normativa de protecció de dades.
Legitimation – what is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
The processing of data whose purpose is to send periodic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out These treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the treatment of the data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends their data, which can be removed at any time, although this may affect the possible communication of form Fluid and obstruction of processes you wish to perform. Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Tubos Esbert SA
Terms of Data Conservation – How long will we keep your data?
Tubes Esbert S. a. it will retain the personal data of the users only during the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoking the consent granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established deadlines.
Recipients Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
Your information may be accessed by those providers that provide services to Tubos Esbert SA, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when said communication is required by law, or for the execution of the services hired
Tubes Esbert SA has subscribed the corresponding contracts for treatment with each one of the providers that provide services to Tubos Esbert SA in order to guarantee that these suppliers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation .
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services. Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established in the current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures are implemented to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user device and the Esbert S.A Tube servers.
- Encryption of the information in the own servers of Tubes Esbert S.A.
- Other measures that prevent access to the user’s data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Tubes Esbert S. a. It has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in response to the commitment of Tubes Esbert S. a. with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your information and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation about yes in Tubes Esbert S. a. we are dealing with personal data that concerns you, or not. Also, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion when, between For other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. Tubes Esbert S. a. It will cease to treat the data, except for legitimate legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as to withdraw the consent provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to use any of your rights you can go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the treatment of your personal data.
If you wish, you can also check our Cookies Policy